Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thank you, Amy.

‎"Simple sweet guitar. Humbled by the bass. So when the beat kicks in everything comes into place. And, it devours me. I can't help but dance. You can try to stop me now, but you won't get the chance. Halftime. Time to think it through. Consider the change. See it from a different view. Rhythm floods my heart. The melody feeds my soul..."


Oh, Amy. Miss Amy Winehouse-- how I miss you. I keep singing because of you, and him, that boy that I love, Alexander. ♥ Thank you, Amy- for giving me something I could go to to keep myself happy when I'm alone and drowning in my own sorrows.. When I don't feel like talking about it, when I don't feel like explaining, or going back to that horrid place in my mind..I grab my headphones and sing along. Thank GOD for Amy. Thank GOD for MUSIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment