Sunday, December 25, 2011

I confess to Facebook more than my blog: Christmas.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all. I'm thankful for all of you. ♥ :} And even though my family and I don't celebrate Christmas, my grandmum took it upon herself to get me a new pair of boots. We don't celebrate for religious purposes. We don't necessarily agree upon the fact that most of the holidays were Pagan and man-made. The only holidays we do celebrate are Thanksgiving, and birthdays. But anyway, my boots have been broken for so long. Maybe for a year or two. I fixed them, but they broke again. Every shoe repair place I've been to says they can't fix them. She handed me her credit card today, and said "get some new ones." I've had the money to get new ones plenty of times, but I've always ended up putting it towards getting the car fixed or rent. She said I deserved a new pair, and said to call it an extremely early birthday present considering my birthday isn't until January. What makes my grandmum even more awesome is that, even though I'm not getting the ones I originally wanted, she says these are just until she can get more money to buy me the pair I really want. I'm extremely grateful, either way. I miss stompin' around in my boots. And, I get another pair to do just that. ♥ I love you so much, granna.

No comments:

Post a Comment