Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Fatal Fantasy.

My need to be different has unstabily increased.
I will be my own murderer.
Farewell Miss Misery.
My name is Claudia Marie.
I am unknowable to man but, I am gentle and free.
Excuse me?
Can I have a moment, please?
To myself so, I can reflect upon my individuality.
I need to see the beauty that rests upon my eyes so, I can surprise my self-esteem.
Looking into the mirror I could see a small, troubled angel attempting to look back at me.
I couldn't quite see her eyes for she held her head down in shame.
She played a simple game of trust but, you could lose it all so quickly.
I broke the glass trying to to free her.
I knew she was trapped but, I just couldn't get to her.
Glass broken, and shattered everywhere.
In my fists and in my hair.
I lay for a moment in despair.
And, in the bed of broken reflections I realized my imperfections as I cried in discretion.
The angel in the mirror told me I could be free.
Free from all the agony that continuously followed me.
I couldn't believe her.
I just couldn't take it in.
All the wrong that I had done and all the times that I had sinned...
I was the devil's friend.
Never an enemy.
He always just accepted me.
But, that little angel.
Beautifully, she haunted me.
So, now I lay trying to forget the pain and trying to relax.
Too broken to get up, and escape my past.
I could feel myself bleeding.
Attempting to fade away.
I heard a voice.
Silent in the wind.
Once again it was that little angel--now crawling through my skin.
She spoke through me saying "it has begun".
Whispering to me "it's fine", and to just "pick up the gun".
I tried to run but, I just couldn't breathe.
I found myself grasping for the gun that now lay next to me.
Pointed it to my head, and I could feel the peace surrounding me.
Deafening my ears so, I couldn't hear the blasphemy...

No comments:

Post a Comment