Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mi primer amor: Sandra.

I stood on a ledge, vowed eternity in hell, willing to spend every FUCKING BURNING DAY OF A THOUSAND SUNS IN HELL...JUST to love you.

And, I did. I loved you fully, completely, with my every being. We ended on such bad terms, none of which was my fault, but I let you go just to see you be happy. It hurt. I can't lie. It hurt me for years. Even when I was with another woman I couldn't be happy. All I thought of was you, although, I enjoyed my times with her, as well. But with every sorrow comes happiness--which later on in life I met Alex. I have to thank you for that. I owe you my ability to love. You showed me that I could love and be loved back when I thought I could never do it. And then he came along. Moving on from you was a journey. I couldn't talk to you, see you, or even think of you without my heart cringing in pain. But I'm glad we're on better terms now after years of hostility and avoiding you because of the pain. I found happiness again, and I'm glad you're still my best friend. You're sweet. I wish I could explain our story better, but for now I'll say--I owe you a lot. :} Thank you. Thank GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment