Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good things come to those who wait: Our Day Will Come

I'll keep it short.

Today, I watched someone else do something I've wanted to do for a while now since I met Alexander. (Get married.) I'm SO absolutely happy for them, my two close friends. I'm jealous, though. I went the whole day fighting myself with- being happy for them, jealous of them, and generally angry about not having what they have. Not that they don't deserve it, because they very much do. I just want to get married and, I need to be more patient about it. There are many factors as to why we haven't just went off, and gotten married. I want to do it right, obviously, and we need certain things we just don't have, yet... I just have to keep reminding myself that I'll have that one day, as well. I just need to be more positive, and patient about it. ...One day. :} "our day will come"... The wait will be worth it. Well, we can only hope, right? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment