Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gay with An Exception.

I'm just going to make a short post about this. Maybe I'll do a part two later on sometime. I don't really want to get into depth with this, but I feel the need to address it here, as well. I posted on Facebook a while back in December about why I am currently claiming gay, even though, I am with Alex. It's a question that gets asked a lot. There's a lot of controversy about it, and I hate to constantly have to explain it. Alex understands, and that's all that matters, but for those that are curious--this is for you.

So allow me to clear this up. Just because I'm with Alex does not necessarily mean I am straight now. I don't know what to call it exactly. I hate to have to label it, at all, because labeling love just makes it complicated. But as this applies with being "goth" I use it to try and give people a better idea or understanding. I like to say gay with an exception, but I'm really not sure how to proper address it. I fell in love unintentionally, and I'm not complaining about that, at all. I adore this man, and love him with my entire being. You can't help who you fall in love with, and I was open to that, but if I weren't with Alex, and I knew there were no chance of us getting back together-- I'd be gay again. I know it's not insulting to him. We've talked it over. And, if that changes again then no one should be surprised about it. Love comes no matter what gender. I just prefer women.

Plus--would ONE man make me bi? Really? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment