Saturday, January 7, 2012

Conversations with Alexander: Loving Me and My Demons

Me: Sigh. :c
Alex: What, babe?
Me: I'll never be what she is, and I haven't learned how to accept that.
Alex: Who?
Me: Whatever female I compare myself to for the day.
Alex: Sigh.
Me: ..sigh.
Alex: Why sigh?
Me: I'll never be happy with myself like that.
Alex: This is very true.
Me: I just don't know how to accept that...I don't know if I ever will sometimes.

The conversation gets deeper than that, but I don't feel like going back into that...Regardless, I need to learn how to better appreciate how much he tries to help me through my little battles with myself, at times. I don't give him enough credit sometimes. He's helping me, even though, he doesn't fully understand the depth of my mental illnesses/depression. I love and adore you, Alexander. You stay by my side no matter how frustrated you get. You try and stay calm with me at all times, and I need that. I need that nourishment for my soul. :} Thank you, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment