Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alexander.

I swear I will make an update post sometime later on. I have just been so busy. I don't have time to sit and think about what I'm going to post for the day. So...

Happy Birthday, my love. I miss you so much. You just left my house, and I hope you enjoyed today on our mini-date. Ha ha.

I couldn't really do much. I don't have a job, and am technically, spending my birthday money on you. I took you to the mall..well, you drove. Ha ha. We took our annual pictures, bought you your favourite pack of cigarettes, and Taco Bell--your favourite burrito. :} It's so strange to remember that I'm older than you, and although it's only by 8 days, you give me the chance to act my age. It's a blessing in my opinion. I'm a little too grown to be only 20 years old. I've never acted my age. You make me goofy, and silly, and childish. It bothers me when I think about it, but honestly, it's fun. I've never felt so...alive. How cliche'? But it is so true. I feel things with you. It's nice to feel. I'm glad you made it another year of your life. With how much you've been through--losing your mum, dealing with situations at home..you could have gotten depressed and committed suicide or went to jail. You could have not cared. I'm so proud of you, my love. I could have never met you, but I'm so grateful that I did. I'm grateful for you.

Happy Anniversary, Alexander... Well, to be exact--Anniversary of our first kiss. Who would have known it'd end up like this? It was only a kiss.. We've had a great journey these two years we've been together. I see couples breaking up every other day, and we have only broken up one time. Yet we remain strong. Thank you for staying by my side. Thank you, because "for better or for worse. In sickness and in health"...I'm glad you live up to those words. Thank you for so much. You've saved my life on many occasions. I couldn't thank you enough for all you've done for me. I would grad this on, but all I ask you to do for me now... Will you hurry up and marry me? :}! I hope you had a nice day today, my handsome. I tried, and hopefully, I can make it up to you next weekend with dinner. I love, and adore you. I'll show this to you one day. I wish I could put my feelings down better. I wish I knew how to tell you how much I love you.

May every year bring you great things, and every year bring us great things. We can only hope, right? Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment