Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brian... Pt. II

Brian, you were my friend. My best friend, and you betrayed me. I just want you to know that you were the only person I met who mentally hurt me. You were the only one who actually could. You mentally raped me, and because my walls are never down, and you knew my every though, I felt so violated. You were taking my soul from me, and I couldn't stand it. I needed to get rid of you, and didn't know how. We weren't dating. I never had any interest in you like that, or any man, considering the fact that I am gay. ..Somehow you managed to slither your wicked grasp onto my thoughts, and when you did I had never felt so weak, so violated, so much like nothing, so small before in my life. I had no peace, no privacy. I was being watched. My thought was yours, your thoughts were mine, and you were taking control of me. I didn't want that. I didn't ask for it. I didn't need it. You raped me, in a sense, and now I'm traumatized. How dare you when you knew how much trauma I had been through already? Finally, you went away, and I had some sort of peace. Even though I could still feel your presence in my mind, I had some sort of peace. And, I hope we never cross paths again... ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment