Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's been a long while, and the stress is decomposing me...

It's been 2 months since, I last posted. I've been so stress. Since around February everything has been going wrong. I still don't have the time to type it out, but this time I'll leave you with the lovely words of my friend Sabrina. We were discussing a dream, and she spoke of rain to me. :} It hadn't rained in a while. I live in the valley of California, and we rarely get rain. Amazingly, it's raining today, but this was about 2 weeks ago.

"Haa
last night i dreampt pf rain
some drops i kept under my tongue
and the rest i drank through my skin
i thought it a good place as any
to lay and rest
on the ground so clean and sterile
there was even a drain to match
it'd all be washed away when the hounds came for me at night."

This woman just uncontrollably speaks these vivid metaphors to me. I love you little miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment