Thursday, February 9, 2012

Conversations with Alexander: Loving Me and My Demons Pt. II

Me: Sigh. I swear on my life I look at some people and I immediately want to fucking kill myself.

Alex: Why?

Me: I don't have to say it anymore...

Alex: Sigh.

Me: Everyone is fucking lying to me.

Alex: I'm not, baby.

Me: You're in love. Your eyes are different...

Alex: Even before I was in love...

Me: I'll text you back later...

Alex: Baby...please... Talk it out with me.

Me: I can't. I'm not thinking straight right now, because as far as I know--you're lying to me.

Alex: Baby, I'm not lying. I promise you. You are so beautiful. I promise.

Me: ...don't..

Alex: No, I do. I promise on everything. You are more than beautiful.

Me: You are...

Alex: I am what?

Me: In love.

Alex: I am in love... But still..

Me: ...

Alex: Baby, trust me.

--And, I pretty much didn't respond after that. I hope this explains it. He tries, and I respect him so much for that. He tries to help me when I'm "having an episode". I dig these holes for myself, and it's so hard to climb out. But I see him reaching out for me--his hand is extended out to me... He's pulled me out a few times. I'm scared he'll get tired of trying to help, though. I can say this so many times, but I'm glad he understands that I can't help it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment